Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...the ramblings of a now OVER UTILIZED MIND!!

Ok so my life has kinda taken a funny positive turn since i was last here which must have been November last year or was it year before?
Anyhoo....i was going to delete this blog business but a group of talented-somewhat eccentric but overall annoyingly sweet individuals...Please do not cringe as i list names like AYANYANKS,DECLETIC,FUEGO,SEINJIN? (YES SEINJIN!!) AND CO!! have voted that i continue writing..much as my life currently is not very benevolent with time,i belive this blog could actually help with fast-purging a lot!! okay so before we continue,lets state the few things that are constant still...
  1. I'm still Single! (not married definitely!)
  2. I still have a job ( Well..turns out i'm still God's pikin!)
  3. I still live with my folks!!
  4. I still have my writer's block so the tendency to write shit is still very high.

So shall we formally get re-acquainted?

Hi, My name is Ms Sapphire and this is my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in fact delighted to glance at this weblog
posts which consists of tons of useful facts, thanks for providing
such information.

My page :: http://gohima.com

Anonymous said...

Post writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write or else it is complicated to write.


my blog post: http://www.mediaparkki.com/index.php?title=User:UOJWilmer