Saturday, October 6, 2007

SETTLED!!!!


i'm sitting here in my room watching boston legal with my phones on silent cos i really cant be bothered talking to anyone thruout this weekend. i saw HIM yesterday,early in the mornin at an eatery. We argued and accused back and forth till his phone rang and his boss asked him to start heading to a meeting they had scheduled. We finally came down to one question,to be or not to be.And this guy i had been weaving my dreams around looked me in the eye and said "as for the issue of u and i dating..................i'm gon ave to say no!" Alarms went off,sirens wailed in my head. it hurt but i was somehow relieved to hear him tell me no,it was the wake-up call i needed.you know its like u know something is bad for u,lets say for instance,smoking and it takes a cancer scare to wake u to the dangers inherent!! Suddenly,it was all over,there was no need to turn myself into a foot mat anymore,i was free,dance troupe from south africa broke out into celebratory freedom songs!!hurray!!shes alive again!
No doubt it does hurt,he would ave made a perfect or an almost perfect boyfriend bearing in my mind that all men are necessary evils but alas!my dating time is not here yet. Somehow my otherwise more docile religious side seems to believe God does ave a sense of humor and i'm his favorite star!! Somehow,He always manages to give me a happy ending!! This time He's going for an encore!!

1 comment:

Allied said...

i like your attitude. Things will turn out fine