Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rhecks,Kudi and Love 1.

As usual,i started to write something else in my head and i found myself writing this...... dont ask me....

In 3yrs,i've had two marriage proposals,three meet-the-parents and countless 'his-siblings-adore-me-why-shouldnt-the-parents moments. And i'm still single. Could it be because my standards are too high or i'm still hurting or television has affected my reality?
My theory is simple. I've enjoyed my longest relationships with two of my female friends,and my theory is,if that can work anything can work because ....just read abeg.....
 Rhecks - I've bn friends with her from J.S.S 2 i think but then she left for the U.K after our J.S.C.E (where she wrote her yoruba essay in English!!!) Of course,we stayed in touch. Yahoo/hotmail and even the occassional letters hand delivered sometimes. Me and her could pick up from wherever we left off even if we had not spoken for months! it was a great relationship and she remained my best friend for as long as i could remember. Everyone else came second tho she wasnt even in the country but no one could take her place in my heart...then along came Kudi.

(To be continued tomorrow.......my eyelids are not co-operating....dont worry i'll be back!!)

No comments: